Join The Bainbridge Island Lodging Association Today
Do you have a licensed vacation rental, hotel, or inn on Bainbridge Island? Join us!
Our mission is to support Bainbridge Island lodging and vacation rental owners and to showcase every licensed property on DestinationBainbridge.
BILA collaborates with local partners to promote overnight stays during shoulder seasons, invests in advertising and promotions, and represents Bainbridge Island lodging interests on local tourism boards and regional destination marketing organizations
For proprietors seeking more value, visibility, and access to tools to strengthen your guest experience, our enhanced membership offers many valuable benefits for a modest annual fee.
BASIC MEMBERSHIP: FREE
- Basic listing on Destination Bainbridge website.
- Invitations to member meetings and workshops.
- Access to local maps and other collateral materials (tours and local attractions) to distribute to guests.
- Advocacy with the City of Bainbridge Island.
- Representation on local tourism boards and regional destination marketing organizations.
- Access to a calendar of local events to share with guests.
ENHANCED MEMBERSHIP: $200 / year
Each additional property: $75/year (same property owner, separate property URL).
All of the above plus these additional benefits.
- Option for a more robust listing on the website, with additional images and video.
- Annual subscription to TouchStay Digital Welcome Guide.
- Includes basic customization for your property and up to 1 hour of training assistance.
- Send your custom Welcome Guide by email or text to your guests in advance of arrival.
- Print to have on the property. Includes a comprehensive Guide to Bainbridge Island.
- Opportunity to promote your property on Destination Bainbridge social media sites (Facebook and/or Instagram).
- Opportunity to be featured in Destination Bainbridge blog posts.
- Opt-in to participate in seasonal promotions and packages advertised and promoted by BILA.
- Access to seasonal discounts and coupons for your guests.
- Co-op advertising opportunities in print, social media.
- Cross-promotional opportunities with other members and other tourist-focused organizations.