Spring Lodging Promotions
Do you need a place to get away for a respite in these uncertain times or a safe place to rest when caring for a loved one?
Many Bainbridge Island lodging operators are open for business. Each has instituted stringent cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting protocols following the CDC recommendations.
Online ordering, take-out, and curbside delivery food service are available from many local restaurants and wineries. Grocery stores, gas stations, pharmacies, and some retailers remain open and welcome your business. And there are many beautiful outdoor places to explore on Island that naturally support social distancing and offer a place of respite.
Follow this link to learn what businesses are open, take out dining options, and more. Current Bainbridge Island business update.
Participating Lodging Promotion Partners
Eagle Harbor Inn — Call to book (206) 842-1446
- 25% discount on overnight stays through the end of April. Call to request a discount. Mention DESTINATION BAINBRIDGE.
Quality Inn and Suites — Call to book (206) 842-6861
- Ask for the current promotion rate. Mention DESTINATION BAINBRIDGE. Newly renovated rooms, pet-friendly, on-site parking.
The Marshall Suites — Call to book (206) 855-9666
- Ask for the current promotion at the time of booking. Mention DESTINATION BAINBRIDGE. Your booking includes free WIFI, grab-n-go breakfast, and secure indoor parking. Based on double occupancy, subject to availability.
The Inn at Pleasant Beach — Call to book (206) 842-7800
- Special Island Getaways: Book 2 nights and receive a $40 gift card for resort dining.
Book 2 nights Sunday-Thursday, get a 3rd night free. Extended stay discounts are available. Modified check-in procedures.
Green Leaf Japanese House — Call to book (206) 719.5403
- A complimentary bottle of sake will be provided to any stay through March.
Abode On The Sea — Call to book (206) 941-9747
- 20% discount on overnight stays through the end of April. Call and request the discount.